Are you interested in appealing your conviction? Do you feel that your rights have been violated? Would you like to seek a sentence reduction?

Are you interested in filing a civil lawsuit?


If you answered yes to any of the above questions or if you have a desire to pursue any type of legal action then we would like to hear from you today!

Contact Claires Counsil  (718) 848 2618